Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Random Pics!

I enjoy photographing pics of my dolls.  So with nothing to blog about today I thought I'd share some random pics.  These were selected from different folders on my computer.

Travel dolls admiring display at Barbie Con '10


OOAK by moi! 

OOAK by me
I created 10 dolls for tablemates for Convention
(Note:  the theme was Rocker Barbie)

OOAK by me (TM Nikki) and Integrity Janay
(Mattel fashions)


3 divas' dressed in my fav colors
(Model of the Moment Nichelle, 2 dolls dressed in Audrey Hepburn outfits)


Back to the basics - 2 AA silkstones


Decisions, decisons what should I wear?


A couples duet
(Ken and birthstone Barbie)

Be blessed!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your table gift dolls!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I had so much fun creating them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your OOAK's. Wish you were sitting with me. But I will vicariously through your pics :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dollz4Moi! They were table gifts for last years convention. I need to do an update to my blog, you gave me an idea. I will do a post on some of my OOAKs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at TM Nikki. You do fabulous customizing.

    ReplyDelete

Atlanta Doll Collectors Show and Sale

                                           Please join us THE ATLANTA DOLL COLLECTORS    2017 Atlanta Doll Collectors Doll ...