Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OOAKs created by Me (Part II)

I have uploaded more OOAKs that are in no particular order of creation.  Most of  these are dolls were created as early as 1998.  I didn't realize that I had so many OOAKs until I pulled them out of the curio to take pics.  As I stated in Part I, this is the first time that these dolls have been photographed.

                                 Candi

   
Created for my doll club's first ADC Annual Doll Pageant
          (please excuse the wrinkled pants Lol!)
                             

                               Bianca


Created for my doll club's first ADC Annual Doll Pageant


                           Betty Simone


        Created for Annual ADC Doll Pageant
   (she was named in honor of my Mother Betty)
                    

                               Sabrina


This doll was given to participants (online yahoogroup)
who wanted to create a doll using the superstar head mold.
The moderator donated the doll and participants
were allowed to keep her.


                                 Lisa


 Created for my doll club's ADC Annual Doll Pageant


                                Anika

 
          Created as one of my first commissions
  (the buyer did not like the fabric-I have a chair covered
     in this fabric as well...definitely her lost my gain!)


                                 Nikki


 Created for my doll club's ADC Annual Doll Pageant


                               Michelle


 Created for my doll club's Annual Doll Pageant
 (I chose not to enter her.  I was not pleased with how
 she came out)


                               Natasha


  Created for my doll club's Annual Doll Pageant

                   

        Thanks so much for viewing!  Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Love your OOAK's but then I'm a bit partial to Anika since that's my name.

    You're a talented lady :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Your ooaks are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Atlanta Doll Collectors Show and Sale

                                           Please join us THE ATLANTA DOLL COLLECTORS    2017 Atlanta Doll Collectors Doll ...